Greek infotainment community

Το Lateam είναι Ε Ν Α Ν Τ Ι Α σε οποιαδήποτε μορφή Π Ε Ι Ρ Α Τ Ε Ι Α Σ
Facebooktwitter
Επιστροφή   Greek infotainment community > ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! > ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΧΙ ΜΟΝΟ

Οπαδός του ΠΑΟΚ γράφει σε Forum του Ajax…

This is a discussion on Οπαδός του ΠΑΟΚ γράφει σε Forum του Ajax… within the ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΧΙ ΜΟΝΟ forums, part of the ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! category; Πριν το ματς του ΠΑΟΚ με τον Άγιαξ στο Άμστερνταμ, κάποιος φίλος του δικεφάλου έγραψε στο forum των Ολλανδών το ...

Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 16-09-2010, 20:35:   #1
ironitsa

Το avatar του χρήστη ironitsa

Περιοχή: LA
My Mood:
ironitsa will become famous soon enoughironitsa will become famous soon enoughironitsa will become famous soon enoughironitsa will become famous soon enoughironitsa will become famous soon enoughironitsa will become famous soon enoughironitsa will become famous soon enough
Talking Οπαδός του ΠΑΟΚ γράφει σε Forum του Ajax…

Πριν το ματς του ΠΑΟΚ με τον Άγιαξ στο Άμστερνταμ, κάποιος φίλος του δικεφάλου έγραψε στο forum των Ολλανδών το παρακάτω μήνυμα. Τα αγγλικά του απλά δεν υπάρχουν...

hello people from salonika .
i am a PAOK fan .
Yesterday i was written in the poulman for Amsterntam with gate 4 .It is our bigest fan club and the most hooligan in Europe .
I think we will be 20000 in Amsterntam . The president of our club told me that .
Be careful because we are very mad and we don’t like the white-red color because it is like gavros color and we hate them . we like it very much to sing ‘gavroi m**** -g*** ton peiraia ‘ (fish p****** we f** piraues -fish is gavros fans nickname) .
So if you wear red-white kaskol , we will hit you . Maybe we will burn a club of you , if we find one and if there is no police .
The most good thing in Amsterntam is that drugs are free. We smoke too much in Greece but if you are unlucky and they catch yoy and you don’t know a big cop , then you maybe go to jail for some days .
In Amsterntam we will smoke all the day for free so we will be more mad and we will hit you more , xaxaxa .
I heard that there is a road in the center of Amsterntam with prostitutes . We can see them and if we like them we can f** them . If this is true then it will happen the prostitute’s . We will visit them for free and if they ask for money we will hit them because we are PAOK !
about the game i think we will win 0-3 . We have a very good team . Last year we must win the tsampionsip . The referees were sold and they didn’t let us to take it . Because all the referees are from Athens , and Athens is very bad , they do things to harm Salonika and to win the tsampionsip only gavros ,panathinaikos and aek .
But in the tsampions lig the referees are not from Athens so we will win every game . We may go to the final , who knows .
and one last thing ! don’t come to Salonika ! we will hit you if we see you and we will fall you to the sea . and the sea is very dirty !

Ο χρήστης ironitsa δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος   Απάντηση με παράθεση
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironitsa For This Useful Post:
geodon (21-09-2010), Stella (16-09-2010)
Sponsored Links
Παλιά 16-09-2010, 20:54:   #2
Stella
I'm Blonde and i like it!

Το avatar του χρήστη Stella

Περιοχή: L.Alaloum
Thanked 1.000 Times in 646 Posts
My Mood:
Stella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura aboutStella has a spectacular aura about
Προεπιλογή

:xoyxoy:
Παλιά 21-09-2010, 01:06:   #3
geodon

Το avatar του χρήστη geodon

Thanked 1.978 Times in 1.430 Posts
My Mood:
geodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to allgeodon is a name known to all
Προεπιλογή

μεγαλο οργιο ο τυπος

ΦΙΛΙΚΑ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ
Ο χρήστης geodon δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος   Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα